Monday, December 12, 2005

Every blog begins with one post...

Good day faithful (or at least hopefully soon to be faithful) readers, and welcome to my blog. For several years now I've been keeping a diary of my activities and just generally anything that happens to be floating around in my head at the time. As well as keeping a nice record of everything that I've done, it has always acted as a sort of therapy in getting all those muddled thoughs out and into some sort of logical sequence.

Since I've now made the move from Australia to London I thought that this was a good opportunity to move this process to the web so that it can serve a dual purpose keep faimly and loved ones up to date with what I'm doing. For some reason they seem to be in constant fear that something dire is going to happen to me! I'm sure my parents will be grateful too, since there won't be such demand for them to act as a go-between... that being said, I have a sneaking suspicion that they don't really mind regaling anyone who will listen with stories of what my brother and myself are doing.

I've been planning on setting up this blog for a little while now (I've actually been in London for just over a month now). For those of you who either don't know me or just haven't been kept informed, here's the last month in brief... hold onto your hat!

Arrived on 01Nov2005, spent the first week staying with a friend in Chelsea while sorting out phone accounts, bank accounts etc and did a bit of sightseeing while I was at it. Moved to Byfleet at the end of the first week where I started work at the world famous Blue Anchor Pub (see picture above) in order to provide some sort of income while I search for a "real" job. The search continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home