Saturday, April 29, 2006

Has spring finally sprung?

Good day faithful readers. Today has been one of those days that you rarely get, but when you do you're just happy to be alive and able to sit back and enjoy it. The temperature was near perfect (a few extra degrees wouldn't have gone astray), there was no wind, I had nothing particularly pressing to do, I could just sit back and relax. It was actually so nice around lunch time that myself and my friends sat out on the front lawn, had a few beers and watched the world go by... the world passing by seemed to be rather amused at these three people perched out on their front lawn, but that was ok.

Today has actually been one day in a series of nice days that we've had here in London over the last week or so. In between these nice days it has been just ordinary, but nevertheless it has lead me to believe that it is actually possible that spring may finally be here! There is another thing that has helped me come to this conclusion...

I love my cars. Whenever a car of note drives past I will be sure to stop whatever I'm doing and watch/listen to it before continuing on my way. Now, you may think that I'm deviating from what I was talking about in paragraph above, but I'm really just providing a context for those who don't know me quite so well.

Since I thought that it was such a nice day today I thought that I'd go for a walk to the gold course up the road. This isn't a terribly long way, probably around 1.5km each way, however over the course of this walk I saw 9 Ferrari's (1 x 360, 1 x Dino, 1 x 328, 1 x 430 and 5 x 355) and what was even more amazing, a Lamborghini Countach! Now anyone who knows cars knows that Ferrari's only come out of their air conditioned garages on absolutely perfects days... I don't think that you can complain too much about a day that rates a 9 on the Ferrari scale!

1 Comments:

At 1:45 pm, Blogger E.I. said...

So if I see a ferrari on the road I will know it is a very good day, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home