Friday, June 02, 2006

And so ends that chapter

GOOD day faithful readers. What makes it such a good day you might ask. Well I'm only too happy to tell you. Today I was offered a new job! This of course means that in just over a weeks time I'll be hanging up designer set of shot measures for good, saying goodbye annoying customers and endless drunken conversations and waving adieu to smokey air and a constant cough. I don't think that I'll need to grieve for too long... I might have the occasional longing for free alcohol, but I'm sure that I'll get over it given time.

Of course my next task is finding somewhere to live. Much easier said than done in London apparently. Particularly if you want to still have enough of your weekly wage left to eat after you've paid your rent. Speaking of food I'll have to remember how to cook. I don't think that I've cooked anything more involved than porridge in the last 6 months! That then means that I'll have to go shopping. I wonder how I'm going to cart my food around? I wonder how I'm going to get to work? Maybe working in a pub wasn't so bad after all. Yeah right!

3 Comments:

At 12:14 pm, Blogger suelynanas said...

hey ya! congratulations to taking your first step towards being rich and famous! alright, perhaps you can settle with just being rich.

 
At 12:15 pm, Blogger suelynanas said...

i'm really happy for you! (sorry had to put this in the 2nd comment cos i accidentally hit the return button...)

 
At 11:28 am, Blogger sam said...

Thankyou. I'm happy with just being rich. Who wants to continually be stopped while walking down the street to sign autographs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home